Welcome visiting Coaches, Parents and Players
This is the page where visitors to ABYS can find links to all things important to you on the ABYS web site. The links at the left are organized to make navigation through the ABYS web site easier for you.
Check the AB Youth Soccer FACEBOOK FEED on our HOMEPAGE for the latest field status updates. The Facebook feed will be the only source of updated Field status.
Check back here for info and bulletins.
The NEW Lower Turf Fields at ABRHS
We are very excited to report that The Lower Fields at ABRHS look great and are ready for play by special permit only. Having said that there is still fencing and netting that will go up in the next week and the rest of the project is not yet completed. The parking lot, concessions, bathroom and adjacent grass field will now become the focus of the construction crews and the rest of the project will remain a construction zone for another 6 to 8 weeks.
With that in mind we ask that your teams observe the following when visiting
The Lower Fields at ABRHS;
1. Stay out of the construction areas
2. Do not track mud onto the synthetic turf fields
3. Stay off the adjacent grass field and parking area
4. If a ball goes into a construction area please leave it until the end of practice
5. Access the Lower Fields only from the tennis courts by the high school and not by Hayward Road until further notice!
6. Respect and protect our new synthetic surface.
Special Rules for Using Leary & Lower Fields at ABRHS:
When using the playing surface at Leary Field or the Lower Fields at ABRHS.
Please observe the following rules:
1) No chewing gum, sunflower seeds, shelled nuts or tobacco products allowed
2) No food, or drink other than water
3) No glass containers of any kind
4) The use of roller blades, skateboards, bicycles or mopeds is strictly prohibited
5) No metal cleats or spikes, or plastic cleats longer than 1/2” allowed
6) No tents, tarps, structures or objects which will or may foreseeably cause the penetration of the synthetic surface